Wednesday 28 November 2012

Let me take you on a journey...

Again the blog goes quiet and this time because I've started a new job. I was working as a Library Assistant in my library, yes it's my library and I've been there for just over six years. Recently I started a new job as Special Collections Librarian and although I've been in the university for over ten years between one post and another the amount of extra information to absorb is quite something. I can't imagine what it would be like if I was a newcomer to both the university and the library.

It's a small thing but at the moment I'm getting used to the sheer volume of emails. I've been added to quite a few distribution lists. I always knew that this would happen but until it does you just don't realise how many emails there are.

So let me take you on a journey, welcome to the world of special collections!

No comments:

Post a Comment