Thursday 29 November 2012

End of rollercoaster ride or Thing 23: What next?

So the end is here. I face the final curtain... Dum dum dum dum!

Some posts were written faster than others, some series of posts were written faster than others but by and large all posts were thought about equally. 

I have a lot to do and a lot more to learn and try out (that's right I'm looking at you screencasting and podcasting) and I'm looking forward to integrating it with work in the library in general and in special collections.

6 word story: Work starts with you. Go now!

Thank you all for following the programme and well done for getting to Thing 23.  A short evaluation of the programme is coming soon, but if you're up for a challenge maybe you could come up with a "6 word story" to sum up how you feel about the programme.

I last did a PDP about 5 years ago and I've reached all my then goals. I've talked to my new boss about it and he's going to help me put together a plan. I'm lucky as well that my library has someone in charge of staff training and development so courses that are upcoming are on project management and group facilitation which will be useful for when I go to do chartership. There's no rest for the wicked! 

Once I've put the plan together I'll put it up on the blog.

Big thankyous to the CPD23 team. I've learned so much and I look forward to next year's programme!

No comments:

Post a Comment