Thursday 19 October 2017

Hmm! As always I haven't blogged in a while. The kicker is that I have SO MANY blog posts in draft form waiting to be published but I haven't done it...

The last 23 Things I didn't complete was 23 Things for Digital Knowledge with Edinburgh University. I hope to return to it.

I had also hoped to blog about the Teaching & Learning Cert in Higher Education I completed in 2015/2016 or new modules I was involved with in 2016/2017 or the two CPD modules I completed in 2016/2017... As they say, the best is yet to come!

For now, it's onto the return of Rudai 23 which has returned with new and interesting things as well as the opportunity to gain digital badges! No pressure then! I remember the last iteration and blogging furiously over the course of one weekend. They're already up to Thing 8 so I'd best catch up!


Slide credit: https://www.flickr.com/photos/smemon/4961717384/in/album-72157620363366377/

1 comment:

  1. There's always time and absolutely no rush to finish our 23 Things for Digital Knowledge course. In addition to the digital badge though, we're now offering to post out our actual 23 Things stickers to all completers of the course now. :)

    ReplyDelete