Tuesday 14 July 2015

Rud 1: Blogging

This is probably the easiest first post for me as I've had this blog for quite a while (quick check says since 2012!) but it did give me the opportunity to recheck the information on my profile page and do some quick edits.

I started blogging with Blogger because I found it the most intuitive.

Subsequently I  used Wordpress with work: The Riverside: Reflections on Research Collections at UCC Library. Perhaps because I had already used Blogger I now found Wordpress easy to use.

In an effort to separate out the different parts to my library life I kept Things: Bright & Shiny for CPD related matters such as 23 Things and started a new one on Wordpress for library musings. Well, I tried to do this but  life has a habit of getting in the way!
http://thoughtswalkerabroad.wordpress.com/

I'm interested in emerging technology so I tried Tumblr. I set it up to do a 30 Days series and completed:
30 Days of Sky: #skyphoto
30 Days of Tree: #treephoto
30 Days of Spring: #springphoto
http://cloudwalkerabroad.tumblr.com/

Onto Rudai 23!



1 comment:

  1. Great to have you with us Elaine. Looking forward to reading your posts as the course continues #rudai23

    ReplyDelete