Monday 13 July 2015

Bad Blogger

Oh I've been a bad blogger. It's been nearly six months since my last blog post with Things: Bright & Shiny. That said, I have been blogging on a regular basis with other blogs. Yes, I'm sorry I cheated on you Things: Bright & Shiny but it was worth it so maybe I'm not that sorry after all!

If you'd like to see what I've been up to:



And in between writing these posts I presented two papers. The first was at LAI CDG's Library Camp and although I was quite nervous about it the day went really well. I very much enjoyed meeting everyone. The second paper was at the CONUL Conference and because I'd presented at Library Camp I was much less nervous.

So what next? Onto Rudaí 23 which is the latest 23 Things CPD event from Western Regional Section of the Library Association of Ireland. I've already had a look at their schedule and to continue the Irish note I'm ar cipíní!

No comments:

Post a Comment