Tuesday 21 August 2012

Thing 9: Evernote

Prior to reading the post I had heard about Evernote. One of the guys at work swears by it. So I installed it on my netbook and wow wow wow. Why didn't I use it sooner. I work in two different areas and so I've the web clipper installed on Firefox. The one down side is that it's great to be able to add pages on and have them saved without emailing a whole pile of links to myself but I still have to go back and read the pages afterwards. Now if only I could find a program that would read the information for me as well!

While looking at Evernote's T&C it asks if I am over 13 years old. Why 13?

I've looked at integrating Evernote with Twitter but for the time being I'll leave it. I wish to become more familiar with Evernote and not rush into all the new bright & shiny! Oh the irony!!

No comments:

Post a Comment